Online payment instructions:
- Enter Customer and Account Number and click "search for bill"
- If the information is correct click "continue"
- Select payment type and click "continue"
- Enter payment information and click "continue"
- Verify the information is correct. If information is correct click "continue." If information is incorrect click "back" and correct information
- Then click "submit" (on mobile devices you must scroll all the way down and all the way to the right)
- At this time you will
receive a "Successful Payment Receipt” with a remittance ID that you should
print or save for your records. Then within
10 to 15 minutes you should receive a remittance email/receipt if you provided
a valid email address.
**IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A "SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT RECEIPT" WITH A REMITTANCE ID THE TRANSACTION WAS NOT COMPLETED, THIS IS NORMALLY BECAUSE STEP 6 WAS MISSED**
Online payment options:
Payment convenience fee*
- Visa debit or credit card
- Mastercard debit or credit card
- Personal or business check
A convenience fee will be charged by the company processing the electronic payment.
To make a payment online, you will need to have
- Personal check (ACH draft) - $0.50 per transaction
- Debit or credit card - 2.5% of the transaction amount
- a current outstanding bill;
- the account number associated with the bill (#####-#####) - which is located on the bill; and
- a Visa or Mastercard or bank routing and account information
* Convenience fees are retained by the service provider and are not paid to, or shared with, the Town of Millsboro.