The Town of Millsboro Is... The Good Life Outdoors!
Golfers, anglers, and laid-back nature lovers delight in The Town of Millsboro and it's surrounding area's great outdoors. Whether it's teeing off on Monster Hole 5 or Signature Hole 6 at Baywood Greens, or watching the bald eagles roost on Millsboro Pond, pontooning on the Indian River and Bays or braving the Atlantic's waters to reel in that big one, greater Millsboro's amenities are sure to please.
Millsboro Chamber Golf Tournament
- Baywood Greens is an exclusively public 18-hole championship course.
- Emerald greens wind through carefully preserved wetlands.
- Beauty and challenge are enhanced by breathtaking vistas, woodlands, diverse flora, with 27 acres of man made ponds, 70 acres of sodded rough, 70 sand bunkers, 400 mounds, 1,500 feet of timber bridges, and over six miles of f 0 foot wide golf car-expressways.
Charter Fishing and Tours
- Held early October at beautiful Baywood Greens
- Individual and team registrations accepted.
Freshwater Ponds and Tidewater Ramp
- Captain Tom's charter boat available from the marina at Oak Orchard
- Five-hour ocean fishing trips arid tours for up to six people
- Bait and tackle shop on site
- Crabbing pier
- Millsboro Pond, Betts Pond, and Ingrams Pond in Millsboro
- Boat ramps, bass fishing, boating, canoeing, bird watching
- Cupola Park and Rosedale Beach on Indian River, Massey's Landing on I.R. Bay
- Tidal boat ramps, fishing, boating, sightseeing, crabbing