Poised for Growth
The Town of Millsboro Is... Poised for Growth
Progressive town and county government leaders
Quality utilities and all the basic services
- The Town of Millsboro is the fastest growing community in Sussex County.
- Business is served by Millsboro Town Council and Dagsboro Town Council within town limits and by Sussex County Council in rural areas.
- Local, county, and state officials work cooperatively.
Growing center for health services
- Central water and sewer are available in designated areas in Long Neck and soon in Oak Orchard, and within town limits in Millsboro and Dagsboro.
- Millsboro, Dagsboro, Gumboro, and Indian River volunteer fire companies, Millsboro and Dagsboro police departments, and Delaware State Police provide service around the clock.
- Area is served by three major hospital networks, including a Veteran's Administration (VA) clinic.
- Millsboro features a walk-in clinic and occupational health services.
- New paramedic station on Long Neck Road.
- Nine major banks serve Sussex County.
- Other local accounting and financial services are available.
- Total state and local tax burden in Delaware is very competitive.
- State of Delaware has no sales or inventory tax.
- Real property taxes are very low.