Lots of Fun
The Town of Millsboro Millsboro Is... Having Lots of Fun!
Scenic waterways, where freshwater meets saltwater
Southern Delaware Heritage Trail
- Three freshwater ponds offer bass fishing, boating, and canoeing.
- Tidal Indian River and Indian River Bay are convenient.
- Visit Cupola Park for a picnic or launching your motor-boat.
- Rosedale Beach Fish & Wildlife Area has a boat ramp and fishing/crabbing pier.
- Massey's Landing features new boat ramps and an ample parking area.
- Drive the scenic bay coastline along Indian River Bay.
Millsboro Chamber Golf Tournament
- Enjoy this self-guided auto, boat, or bicycle tour of the region's back roads, small towns, and front porches.
- Millsboro is a convenient home base for experiencing Southern Delaware's beautiful scenery, great food, tax-free shopping, antiques, culture, and rich history.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations are available.
- Held annually in early October at stunningly beautiful Baywood Greens.
- Individual and team registrations accepted.
Other Recreational Opportunities
- Ocean fishing service available from the marina at Oak Orchard.
- Golf, baseball fields, tennis courts, hiking, hiking, bowling, water skiing, fishing, crabbing, berry picking, Oak Orchard Bovs & Girls Club.
- Area is a center for commerce, with discount and grocery stores, lots of interesting antiques shops, and many specialty shops.
- The 200-store Rehoboth Outlet Center is only 15 miles away.
- No sales tax in Delaware!
- Enjoy home cooking, family style. Restaurants and eateries are casual, and very good. Fresh seafood, chicken and dumplings, pizza, pasta, and all your other favorites are served, including the best subs in the state.
- Church, youth, and civic groups offer homestyle foods as fundraisers year-round.
- Great roadside BBQ and produce stands in summer.
- Come as you are!
- Celebration of Our Nation. Independence Day,
- Dagsboro. ° Big Thursday Festival and Car Show. Millsboro, Early August.
- Festival Hispano. Late August, Millsboro
- Labor Day on Long Neck. Labor Day Weekend, Long Neck.
- Nanticoke Powwow. Weekend after Labor Day, Oak Orchard.
- Millsboro Chamber Golf Tournament. Early October, Long Neck.
- Dagworthy Day. Mid October, Dagsboro. ° World Championship Punkin' Chunkin' Competition. Weekend after Halloween, just north of Millsboro.
- Christmas Visions Parade and Santa's Pak Shopping Spree. First Saturday in December, Millsboro.
- Local Craft Shows and Flea Markets. Year-round.
- Millsboro Art League offers changing exhibits and classes. (302) 934-6440
- Possum Point Players hold several theatrical performances each year. Tickets (302) 856-4560
- Bed and Breakfast inns, campground, and motel accommodations available within the Greater Millsboro area.
- Additional accommodations available in surrounding towns of Georgetown, Seaford, Laurel, and beach resorts of Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Bethany Beach, and Fenwick Island.
- Delaware Tourism Office web site offers assistance, at www.visitdelaware.com, or contact a local tourism representative listed on page 12 of this brochure.