|Greater Millsboro Is... The Good Life
Golfers, anglers, and laid-back nature lovers delight in
Greater Millsboro's great outdoors. Whether it's teeing off on Monster Hole 5 or
Signature Hole 6 at Baywood Greens, or watching the bald eagles roost on
Millsboro Pond, pontooning on the Indian River and Bays or braving the
Atlantic's waters to reel in that big one, greater Millsboro's amenities are
sure to please.
Golf (302) 947-9800, (888) 844-2254
- Baywood Greens is an exclusively public 18-hole
- Emerald greens wind through carefully preserved
- Beauty and challenge are enhanced by breathtaking
vistas, woodlands, diverse flora, with 27 acres of man made ponds, 70 acres of
sodded rough, 70 sand bunkers, 400 mounds, 1,500 feet of timber bridges, and
over six miles of f 0 foot wide golf car-expressways.
Millsboro Chamber Golf Tournament (302) 934-6777
- Held early October at beautiful Baywood Greens
- Individual and team registrations accepted.
Charter Fishing and Tours (302) 945-3474
- Captain Tom's charter boat available from the marina at
- Five-hour ocean fishing trips arid tours for up to six
- Bait and tackle shop on site
- Crabbing pier
Freshwater Ponds and Tidewater Ramps
- Millsboro Pond, Betts Pond, and Ingrams Pond in
- Boat ramps, bass fishing, boating, canoeing, bird
- Cupola Park and Rosedale Beach on Indian River,
Massey's Landing on I.R. Bay
- Tidal boat ramps, fishing, boating, sightseeing,
For additional information call the
Millsboro Town Hall at 302-934-8171.