Greater Millsboro Is... Taking Care of
Center for commerce
- Historically, the area was home to 15 mills and many
- Today, many businesses, diverse in type and size, from
"Mom & Pop" stores to high tech agribusiness corporations, call the area
- Chamber works closely with the Millsboro Town Council, Dagsboro Town
Council, Long Neck Business Association, and county and state agencies to
facilitate business development while protecting the area's beautiful natural
Many unique small businesses
- Area is home to antiques stores, eateries, clothing stores, and more. Many
A place to meet
- Millsboro Civic Center and John & Elsie Williams
Conference Center host small to mid-size groups.
- Restaurants and accommodations also offer meeting
Location of major employers and international corporations
- M&T Bank
- Intervet, Inc.
- Mountaire Farms of Delmarva, Inc.